Nivea Men Deep Espresso review: Coffee anyone?

When I heard that Nivea had turned coffee into a deodorant I was intrigued!
What would coffee smell like on a person? I love my cup of coffee and I cannot function properly without getting my day started on one, but would I enjoy the smell of it on my man?
That is a question I was more than eager to answer hence I took on the challenge to have my guy test the new Nivea deep espresso deodorant.
The results have been phenomenal!
Much like a good cup of coffee, the scent is very distinct and surprisingly addictive. It lingers in the room for a while after application and this staying power is evident on his skin as well.
I enjoy it’s freshness and have quite liked how it keeps him smelling fresh throughout the day. This has become his gym bag essential as he uses it frequently to freshen up in the shower after a good workout or a run on the open road.
Its versatility appeals to me as well and I find that I wouldn’t mind it on our teenage son or my uncles and even my dad.
The product is cost effective in comparison to its competitors on the market, making it an essential for the budget watchers who enjoy a good treat!

The only negative I have experienced is the staining element, it has left a powdery stain on most of his color shirts but I’m not overly hating on this aspect as it can be easily addressed by spraying it directly onto the skin, letting it completely dry to avoid contact with clothing.

Would l recommend this product to other men? Yes, who doesn’t like the smell of coffee right?!
Will we be adding this product to our monthly list of essentials?
Absolutely, not only will my guy be using it but our son as well, as a growing young man I have noticed he has developed a keen interest in deodorants and colognes so this product will come in handy in keeping him fresh throughout the warm summer days as he goes about playing his sports.

Let’s rate it using a couple of distinctive points:

Smell - I give it a nod, it smells great. It totally exceeded my expectations. If you are a coffee lover then this one is for you. Even the non-coffee lovers would enjoy it as it is cleverly blended into other notes making it non offensive at all.
Value for money - I give it another nod, it is cost effective and I can see it lasting a whole month.
Effectiveness - A big nod here. My guy has stayed smelling fresh the whole day and the scent is one that lingers long after application.
Staining - I can’t give it a nod here unfortunately, it hasn’t done well on his color clothing.

So overall it gets 3 out of 4 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️

Thank you Nivea for yet another brilliant addition to your already impressive range of products.
The man in my life is now my favorite cup of coffee, what could be better than that?




#NiveaDeepEspresso #RubyboxNivea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corporate Bullies. It’s time to fight back!

I am Womandla - the slogan T-shirt takeover.