Pond's Age Miracle Serum Review

Hey darlings!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am absolutely obsessed with my skin and therefore I have been pretty adventurous in the past with trying out different products that promised to give me the solution to my skin concerns.
Unfortunately I have had some not so pleasant experiences with some products, landing up in hospital on the day of my brother in law's wedding with a severely swollen face after I had tried out a serum for the first time.
This was the second reaction I had to a beauty product in just under a year, the first one being less dramatic and only leaving me with a harsh rash that dried out and left me with the most horrendous peeling effect.
My sensitive skin has certainly taught me to be a lot more cautious with products and therefore when I signed up to test and review the Pond's Age Miracle Serum I was anxious about how my skin would respond.
I decided to give it a go as I had used Pond's products in the past, particularly as a teenager when their mattifying vanishing cream was our very own version of make up for our movie dates with the girls!

Fast forward to three weeks later and I can honestly say I have found my perfect Serum.
I am going to share my thoughts on the product focusing on three elements:


  • Packaging
  • Cost
  • Effectiveness

Packaging:

The product comes in a stunning red 30 ml bottle that is classy, feminine and compact.
It's packaging makes it easy to pack into your toiletry bag and the nozzle squirts out just the right amount of product with each.
I enjoy the slightly see through material that let's me know how much I have left over after each application, this will come in handy when drawing up my monthly budget for requirements I need to replenish.

Cost:

The product is priced at R199 which is quite affordable in comparison to other products of its kind in the market.
Based on the amount of product I am able to use daily, I have been quite impressed with how much I still have left over. This means I can easily go into two months of use before I need to replenish.

Effectiveness:

After three weeks of regular use, I have loved the results.
I tried the product out on it's own for a day and I did not like the shine it gave me so I needed to apply day and night cream over it to give me a more matte finish. I wish I could have gone with the serum on it's own because I actually liked the shimmer finish it gave me. What girl does not like a natural make up free glow?
I have noticed that my pores have become more refined and my skin is a lot more plump and has a youthful look and feel.
I am not hating on the consistency either and have found the product to be very easy to apply making the daily skin care routine a breeze in the mornings and evenings.

Rubybox and Pond's threw in a Jade roller for me to use with the serum and I have absolutely loved it, this handy little tool helps with blood circulation and leaves your face and neck feeling relaxed and pampered.
I would recommend that every woman invests in this little treat!

All in all, I am officially a fan, I will be using the product for some years to come and every woman above the age of 25 should consider this product to maintain a beautiful



and youthful glow.
I put the theory to the test and I was told by a complete stranger that I do not look a day over 28, now for a woman who is in her late 30s that is all the validation I needed.

Thanks Pond's for the treat!

Sincerely Yours...
B

#PondsAgeMiracleSerum #RubyboxPonds #DoubleActionSerum


The Natural Youthful Glow :)
The Jade Roller
See the Results for yourself! 2 weeks in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nivea Men Deep Espresso review: Coffee anyone?

Corporate Bullies. It’s time to fight back!

I am Womandla - the slogan T-shirt takeover.